Stable Sheds and Garages, Taree — industry leading design and construction.
Why you should choose Stable Sheds and Garages:
We genuinely care about building you the shed that you’re going to love…
Stable Sheds & Garages are ShedSafe Accredited and we will never compromise on the finished product, so you can be sure to get the end result you were hoping for. “Now that’s a Fair Dinkum Shed!”
Family owned and operated, Stable Sheds & Garages have built sheds for cars, motorcycles, tractors, contaminant storage units, and giant train sets (some you can even ride on). We’ve built sewing rooms, art studios, potting sheds, hillbilly mountain retreats, horse and cattle shelters, stable and tack rooms, poultry sheds, dairy sheds, nurseries and shed homes.
We truly believe we have the best team:
- Licensed earthworks operators.
- Licensed concreters & licensed builders.
- A customised building design program from Fair Dinkum Sheds.
We can also save your sanity and time by:
- Organising all Council / Certification work.
- Providing signed engineer’s drawings and structural design calculations. This is the proof that the engineering work has been done and your shed design complies with all Building Code of Australia requirements.
- Completing your structure to the final certificate — or for DIY we can provide an instruction manual and all the help you will need. We are only a phone call away.
- We can help with custom designs through to builds, Fair Dinkum!
Stable Sheds and Garages is an Authorised Distributor for Fair Dinkum Sheds, servicing the Manning Valley, Great Lakes, Gloucester, the Midcoast Region and surrounding areas. We deliver kits Australia-wide.
Fair Dinkum Sheds is Australia’s leading provider of DIY or built steel sheds, garages, carports, storage sheds, farm sheds, barns, industrial sheds and American barns.
Design your own shed
With the free app Shed Designer you can easily create your own customised shed, garage, barn or carport design. Change the size, roof pitch, colours and style of your shed with ease, as well as add and remove elements. When you’ve created a design you love, you can even use Shed Designer to request a quote from Stable Sheds & Garages. For more information, see our Shed Designer page.